Sunday, February 2, 2014

A little about me

Hello everyone !

Nicole here! I'm from a small town in Mass and this is my junior year at RIC. I'm currently still declared as a RAD Tech major, but I'm thinking about making the switch over to Gender and Women's Studies :)

I decided to take this class because it seemed interesting to see how Teens are portrayed in the media and how it effects young girls and boys. i'm only 20 (almost 21!) so I still feel like I'm 15 sometimes and like we talked in class, its not a alien thing, we are the same person, just older. I'm excited to see what this class has to offer and to learn new information.

I didn't do much over break but work and cuddle with my two cats. But I am planning to go to Disney in May with a few of my good friends, so that's something to look forward too!

when I'm not in class, I love to read, hang out with my suite mates, watch Netflix, obsess over One Direction like a 9 year old girl (Harry's my fav <3), and sit on Tumblr for more hours than I'd like to admit. I'm pretty exciting, I know haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment